<< return to Pixycam.com

Compiling problem

Please.
Has anyone succeded a device build with Keil_V5?

I have experience with micosoft IDE and compiler, Arduino and others, but I am new to the Keil Ide and compiler.
I have followed the instructions here, and I can compile libpixy_mo and m4.
However the main_mo is not compiling, maybe due to the below mentioned ELF or Load Region errors.
I have looked into the file main_m0\m0\m0.sct and if the (5) is the linenumber it looks like this:
LR
(null) 0x00000000 0x00000000 { ; load region size_region

Build started: Project: main_m0
*** Using Compiler ‘V5.06 update 7 (build 960)’, folder: ‘C:\Keil_v5\ARM\ARMCC\Bin’
Build Project ‘main_m0’ - Target ‘main_m0’
compiling equeue.c…
compiling main_m0.c…
linking…
.\m0\m0.axf: Error: L6630E: Invalid token start expected number or ( but found n at position 5 on line 5
.\m0\m0.axf: Error: L6629E: Unmatched parentheses expecting ) but found n at position 5 on line 5
.\m0\m0.axf: Error: L6226E: Missing base address for region LR_.
C:\pixy\pixy2-master\src\device\main_m0\m0\m0.sct(5): error: L6292E: Ignoring unknown attribute ‘null’ specified for region LR_.
C:\pixy\pixy2-master\src\device\main_m0\m0\m0.sct(5): error: L6228E: Expected ‘{’, found ‘)…’.
C:\pixy\pixy2-master\src\device\main_m0\m0\m0.sct: Error: L6372E: Image needs at least one load region.
Not enough information to list image symbols.
Not enough information to list load addresses in the image map.
Finished: 2 information, 0 warning and 6 error messages.
“.\m0\m0.axf” - 6 Error(s), 0 Warning(s).

Thanks and regards

Poul

That looks like a bogus sct file. :frowning:
Is your uvision code-limited?

Edward

Hello Edward, thanks for your support.
I have upgraded the Keil compiler, and I did one successfull compilation.
I changed the version information in the header of the .hex file, and the firmware was loaded into the camera. However, running the ‘version read’ program, gave same result as the the original .18 firmware.
Since I had again same problem with the ELF file, but now, after many different settings in the compiler ‘Target’ setup, the programs compiles again. However, after loading to the camera, it stops running.
I believe there are some errors with the compilers workspace- and project files.
Is it possible that anyone has a functional copy af the .uvguix.p and uvprojx files and can put them here or in the Github?
(I have set the Target Setup accordingly to the informations in the platform.h file but with no success)
Thanks in advance
Regards
Poul