<< return to Pixycam.com

Installation driver problem

Hi everyone.

I have the PixyCam original and it’s imposible that the pc recognize it. Following the official documentation I installed pixymon and during the installation the first driver pop up appeared. I pushed install but nothing happened, I waited a while but the second driver pop up never appeared, according with the documentation have to appear two pop ups.

Then I tried to connect the camera to the pc, it’s a windows 10. The pc doesn’t recognized it, no windows’ installation device pop up and the camera doesn’t appear in device manager. I tried with 3 different usb cables that I know that work because I use them with others devices, like my e-book. I tried with all usb ports. The only result is the camera’s led turns on to white.

I tried to reinstall the application but nothing changes. And I can’t update the firmware because the pc never recognize the camera.

Any solution?

Thanks.

Hello Francisco,
Sorry for the problems. You say that your Pixy powers up with the white LED on. Does the white LED stay on while Pixy is plugged into your USB port?

Edward