Hi, good day community.
we are currently testing and making custom changes with a Pixy 1 (CMUcam5) camera running IR-LOCK sensor firmware to detect with the MarkOne infrared beacon for drone precision landing.
I started with version 1.0.1 https://github.com/charmedlabs/pixy/releases/tag/1.0.1 and installed Keil MDK-IDE (uVision5). I managed to compile the code, but I ran into the free license issue mentioned here: Example/documentation as to the tool chain required for build pixy firmware.... My understanding is that obtaining the license is currently the only solution for this older version; is that correct, or is there another method available now?
-
I want to modify the IRLock code. Based on this thread
https://forum.pixycam.com/t/pixy-as-ir-lock-sensor-problem-with-blocks/7088, I gather that I need to deal directly with them—has that changed? Alternatively, do you know of any open-source projects or ways to achieve similar functionality with access to the source code? We are currently using this .hex file:https://irlock.readme.io/docs/1-sensor-firmware-software -
Is there any other flashing tool for the Pixy camera besides the standard method—pressing the button, connecting to the PC, and accessing programming mode via PixyMon? For example, a dedicated programmer, a different software tool, or something else?
I look forward to any information you can provide. Thank you very much.