<< return to Pixycam.com

PIXY Usb port pinout

Hi.
SO something horrible happened to my pixy today. It was attached to my robot but then it scraped the top of my bed and the ICSP, USB and the button broke off. I can fix the ICSP and the button fairly easily but i have no idea how the usb pinout works. If you could shed some light on my subject i would be forever grateful. P.S. also i’ve got a competition in a week so i’m really in a hurry, so respond fast please. Thanks

Peter

Petar Slavicek wrote:

Hi.
SO something horrible happened to my pixy today. It was attached to my robot but then it scraped the top of my bed and the ICSP, USB and the button broke off. I can fix the ICSP and the button fairly easily but i have no idea how the usb pinout works. If you could shed some light on my subject i would be forever grateful. P.S. also i’ve got a competition in a week so i’m really in a hurry, so respond fast please. Thanks

Peter

Hi Peter,

see http://pinouts.ru/PortableDevices/mini-USB_pinout.shtml, and I attached some pictures that might help you,

regards

Hello, thanks for the response. I found the schematic you sent and then figured out which pin is what by seeing which resistor it’s connected to. Pixy working like it’s new :slight_smile:
I wrote it down in case anyone needs it. Thanks for the response anyways :slight_smile:
P.S. the pins in the diagram correspond to the shape of the USB pins when looking at the back of the pixy