<< return to Pixycam.com

the kit broked so easily...

I tried to follow the tutorial on the wiki for building everything together, and come that part where i need to mount the cam with the body, placing the second screw, not even closing tightly and sundenly “crack” and now the whole thing is fucked up…
for a total of 120€ would be better to give a btter plastic plate…

also now come the funny part that the pixy is not detected on the pc ( device manager, pixymon etc) i run Windows 10, my usb driver are good, antivirus is off, but the pixy still not detected in the pixymon or device manager. Don’t you have any software for windows 10 ? i can’t try a another usb cable ( i have a lot of them but you are using a old connector for the usb that no one is using anymore GG ) but the pixy have a white led always on when connected to the pc.

Any help ? For my first post i use very strong glue and hope it’s holding good.
Thank you

Hello Thomas,
My apologies for the problems. We do have support for Windows 10 (is the driver not installing?) If the white LED is on when you plug in your Pixy, it’s an indication that your Pixy is probably not working for some reason. We will contact you regarding getting your Pixy fixed.

Edward

Hi Thomas,

I’m having trouble emailing the address listed in your account here - could you please email me at [email protected] and we can get a replacement Pixy set up.

Thank you,
Jesse